Up to a certain age, a few girls think about wrinkles and the effect of aging on their skin. When you are young and beautiful, age problems like wrinkles, saggy skin and others of that ilk seem so far-off and it’s hard to assume that one day they will come real. Many ladies tend to believe that those problems will affect them as late as possible but once it happens they incline to rely on expensive creams as the effective solution that works. Surely, people are different and it is uneasy to predict skin changes in advance but keep in mind, wrinkle treatment is not as simple as it may appear at first glance. It requires an integrated approach with the use of various rejuvenating agents, procedures and even some lifestyle alterations way before first signs of skin aging are noticed.
You Must Know Your Enemy to Win
Before you start buying extra powerful wrinkle reducer or other expensive anti-aging skin care products, let’s find out what you should fight with. Most disappointing are the wrinkles but the fact is that wrinkles differ. Those are skin lines, grooves, creases and other skin conditions that result from rupture or damage to the skin fibers, collagen, and elastin. The wrinkles can be of the following types:
- Mimic wrinkles – they appear due to frequent muscle contraction. Simply put, they appear in emotional people with active facial expression. For example, outer corner of the eyes or under eye wrinkles in smiley people may get noticeable at the age of 25.
- Age-related wrinkles – they are caused by changes in the human body when the skin ceases to be elastic and loses a lot of moisture. By the age of 40, the skin gets less elastic so there appear wrinkles on the nasal bridge, upper lip, chin and neck zones. You can’t prevent age wrinkles from appearing but you can slow them down with the help of anti-aging skin care products.
Girls are too anxious about their facial skin. Therefore, skin care is a crucial part of a daily routine. Early, or late, but wrinkles will appear and only you can control the process of your skin withering. The truth is, wrinkle treatment should not be necessarily expensive and tiresome. There is a range of simple beauty tips you can start doing right now with little investment but great results.
Effective Skin Care Recommendations to Improve Your Face Skin
You have probably heard that wrinkle treatment is not an easy and cheap one unless you find some home remedies to naturally prevent wrinkles. Here are some tried and tested anti-aging skin care recommendations that will help you take control over your skin condition.
- No smoking – tobacco negatively affects the body and the face skin in particular. Smoking causes oxygen and nutrients deficiency of the skin that may result in uneven skin color or paleness. Moreover, there are more than 4,000 chemicals in a cigarette, many of which lead to destruction of collagen and elastin. Experienced smokers have vivid wrinkles around the mouth, under eye wrinkles and sagged skin on cheeks. You can find pictures of skin conditions of smokers and non-smokers on WebMD to see how smoking affects the skin.
- No cheap cosmetics – better no cosmetics at all. Cheap beauty products can do much harm to your face skin not to speak of a serious allergy. They contain little to no natural components, instead, they can have harmful chemicals which, when used on a regular basis, can cause irreparable damage to the skin. Even if you use good anti-aging skin care products to compensate inexpensive cosmetics, you won’t get the expected effect from it.
- Sun protection – the skin gets de-watered and dried under the sunlight. Sun speeds up the appearance of wrinkles due to skin inability to produce a sufficient amount of collagen. Sunscreen cream is a must in summer. If you live in a sunny area, you should use sunscreen according to the climate zone you live in. In any case, cream with SPF is a good preventive wrinkle reducer.
- Healthy foods – the daily diet should be balanced and rich in vitamins. The lack of protein foods or its insufficient amount slows down the process of cell repair. According to Georgiana Donadio, the founder of Boston National Institute of Whole Meal, the skin is a marker of what’s inside the body. Make sure you eat foods with enough A, B, C, E, and K vitamins. Add fresh fruit and vegetables to your diet. Thus, the meal is considered a wrinkle treatment when it is healthy and nutrient.
- Banana mask – you can eat this fruit as well as use it topically by making a homemade anti-aging skin care mask. Take a half of banana, mash it with a tablespoon of Greek yogurt and a teaspoon of an orange juice. Apply it on the face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Being rich in vitamins A, E, and Bs, this creamy mask prevents aging by fighting free radicals. Banana mask is also known as a wrinkle reducer because it moisturizes the skin and evens the creases.
As demonstrated, these easy-to-do wrinkle treatment tips are simple but quite effective in a long run. The main idea is to understand that the sooner all the harmful factors that affect the skin are removed, the easier it will be to fight the wrinkles that have already appeared.